.350 Rigby Magnum Load Data Please Share

pc3

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
427
Location
Australia
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, Australia
Would people like to share their .350 Rigby Magnum loads.

Also do people generally use a large rifle primer or magnum for this classic round

I've secured dies and brass, rifle will be a few months.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,618
Members
168,915
Latest member
vsvapees
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top