325 WSM Brass

krish

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
325 wsm brass for sale. $80.00 for a bag of 50 shells +shipping.
Krish

16502420095448301935942720600243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take it. PM me if it is still available.

I’ll take 100’if you have them. I’ll PM you.

325wsm isn’t all that hard to get. Although the prices keep rising. I just paid up for three boxes of Nosler .325 cases. It’s good to see you offering them. I’ll keep an eye out if the time ever comes that I need any. Don’t hold your breath though. I’ve accumulated around 500 pieces of brass and have another 400 once fired through both of my 325wsm rifles. Since 2005 I’ve been stocking them figuring it would become expensive and hard to get. I still got 12 boxes of Winchester cartridges from when they were $44 to $52 a box. Yeah, I got enough for a few barrel changes on each rifle.There are still quite a few boutique ammo makers that offer 325wsm cartridges. Double Tap, Selway,Wisconsin Cartridge,Hendershots, and a few more…
Nice to see people interested in the cartridge.

325wsm isn’t all that hard to get. Although the prices keep rising. I just paid up for three boxes of Nosler .325 cases. It’s good to see you offering them. I’ll keep an eye out if the time ever comes that I need any. Don’t hold your breath though. I’ve accumulated around 500 pieces of brass and have another 400 once fired through both of my 325wsm rifles. Since 2005 I’ve been stocking them figuring it would become expensive and hard to get. I still got 12 boxes of Winchester cartridges from when they were $44 to $52 a box. Yeah, I got enough for a few barrel changes on each rifle.There are still quite a few boutique ammo makers that offer 325wsm cartridges. Double Tap, Selway,Wisconsin Cartridge,Hendershots, and a few more…
Nice to see people interested in the cartridge.
Yes I have two of them one in BLR takedown and another in M70 winchester. I have not fired either one. Bought a case of ammo here on AH some time ago.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamisonPro

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.