30 06 musgrave

Raptor

AH member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
17
Hi All

I just bought a 30 06 musgrave . The serial number starts with a R .

I did some searching on the net and found out it uses a santa barbara action .

Is this action good . Rifle is stil in good nick .

Planing to use federal 180gr nosler partition loads .

Any info will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,133
Latest member
Williraniy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top