3 days...

Have an open mind listen to your PH and if at all you dont feel comofrotable with the shot don't take it.
Buffalo happens fast in thick country and can go pear shaped very quickly.
Chat to your PH tell him what you can and cannot do you must both be comfortable and with each other and expectations.

Ken Moody has pulled out some great buff recently form pictures I have seen.
So the bulls are there and good that you have 10 days.

OH and don't admire your shot reload and shoot again if there is an opportunity.

Enjoy your hunt!!!

That Tacoma should last you a while longer and worst case you can likely sell it for almost as much as you paid with what used one's are bringing.
It’s a 2009. He’s at 265 600 miles right now.

The market is totally crazy.

Here is one of my practice session:

4 shots with the 375
That's a great shooting drill.

I love your city and my gunsmith is just east of you. A great area! Je suis desole mais je ne parle pas tres bien le francais.
I will watch for your hunting report though! Have a safe trip :)

Have an open mind listen to your PH and if at all you dont feel comofrotable with the shot don't take it.
Buffalo happens fast in thick country and can go pear shaped very quickly.
Chat to your PH tell him what you can and cannot do you must both be comfortable and with each other and expectations.

Ken Moody has pulled out some great buff recently form pictures I have seen.
So the bulls are there and good that you have 10 days.

OH and don't admire your shot reload and shoot again if there is an opportunity.
Thanks for the advice. I think my PH will appreciate hunting with me. I have no problem creating good link with people.

One of the things that kicked my decision of doing it at 50 YO, is because I have an aortic valve stenosis and I will need a valve replacement in a few years. It's caused by a malformation of the valve itself.

I booked my hunt feeling good, but my last exam in march showed that the stenosis evolved a little in the last year and is approching severe condition. That will probably trigger the surgery in a few months/years. Right now my heart is working 25-30% more to push the blood from the left ventricle into the aorta than if I was normal.

My cardiologist doesn't felt worried about the hunt. She just told me to don't push to the extreme. I don't feel it in my everyday activities and I can walk the ass out of anybody. But even if I can still jog at a slow-moderate pace for 5-10 km, I realy feel I can't push it as I was able just 2-5-10 years ago.

The farthest was about 40 yards.
Really like that training setup, simulating a charging animal, without having to have some kind of cart being pulled to you with a target on top.

It’s a 2009. He’s at 265 600 miles right now.

The market is totally crazy.
The old 1990’s to Early 2000’s with 400k+ miles bringing 10-15k with out being redone is what really gets me

I do know Vivo very well, close to it was my home for several years.

That's a good drill! I do the same. I use 10x12" wood blocks (they are reactive when hit) from about 50 yds on in. Shoot farthest, then next, then next, then next. Then practice reloading while moving.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross