Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Men arrested for stealing machine guns and silencers from SHOT Show
https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/02/...ent=2019-02-16&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Thank God the judge restricted them from possessing weapons while out of custody! (n)
Both men were released on their own recognizance, though U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Koppe restricted them from possessing weapons while out of custody.

...added that the two men — who were part of Teamsters Local 631 — apparently had plans to sell the weapons. The prosecutor said Foster had a criminal history dating to 2010.

Authorities later found the weapons inside the apartments of Foster and Limon, noting in the complaint that neither had any weapons registered.

Damn them for not registering their stolen weapons!

How much you want to bet this gets plead down to nothing and these criminals don’t do a day of time? I guess we will just have to wait and see, but meanwhile wouldn’t it be great if the NRA and SCI teamed up to hand this judge her ass!? And how come I can’t tag @Paul Babaz or @Rick Parsons anymore???
(Edit: Oh look at that, I guess I can!)
Maybe there is more to it, after all this is just what the Review Journal has to say on the matter.
I know, I know! Jails and Prisons are overcrowded, non violent offense, life long members of the community, got a wife and kids, blah, blah, blah.

At least these firearms and suppressors didn’t make it past these criminals hands. Good job to Law Enforcement.

Last edited:
Judge Nancy really puts smack down. What a girl! Nothing gets past her. These clowns, with criminal record, are set free......but told, "you can't own a gun, though". I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to steal a machine gun.....and they didn't obey that law............so why in Hell would they obey Judge Nancy? Keeping faith in the Justice System of the USA is becoming a real challenge. Thanks for posting.............................FWB

This is almost funny, maybe even bizarre. Sure doesn't do anything for exhibiting the mental horsepower of our judges.

Over here those guys would not see the outside world for a very long time. Also they would be in custody until trial.
Markcz

With over 20,000 gun laws on the books across the country there surely is no shortage of laws. What there is a shortage of is judges that are willing to enforce our laws. A slap on the wrist and telling them to behave in the future just doesn't cut it.

I’m sure the Teamsters didn’t help get her in office. Oops, my cynical side is showing.

Snowflake judge, make enough examples out of people like this and surely it will curtail others from making the same decision.

Unbelievable!:mad:

Not taking any side because I can’t. But US Magistrates are not appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate. They work for the District Judges, they generally hear pre-trial motions.

Absurd!

Exhibit there every year Teemsters are a law onto themselves have had stools tables and stuff stolen evey year .........Freeman the company who employs them never give a shit

This is almost funny, maybe even bizarre. Sure doesn't do anything for exhibiting the mental horsepower of our judges.
she must have a bag of OATS for brains.

With over 20,000 gun laws on the books across the country there surely is no shortage of laws. What there is a shortage of is judges that are willing to enforce our laws. A slap on the wrist and telling them to behave in the future just doesn't cut it.
But yet these are the same jack asses that want to take our guns away for everyone’s protection. F’n joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.