27 Nosler Brass New 2nds

AimSmall

AH fanatic
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
774
Reaction score
2,744
Location
Dallas
Media
1
Hunted
Cameroon, Uganda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, SA, Russia, Canada, Austria, NZ, Australia, USA
27 Nosler brass, new, sealed, factory blems, 25 per bag, $65 per bag shipped. Have 8 bags available
1000022878.jpg
 
BTT, now $50 per bag
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top