.22 WMR lever or pump?

Aha - located a picture of my 9422M XTRA


I know the scope is ugly, but it does allow more precise shooting. I bought the one owner rifle in an estate sale and the scope was on it and it shot well, so,,,
 

Attachments

  • 53843_600x400.jpg
    53843_600x400.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 213
Interesting option: CZ make a .22WMR semi auto...
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
For hunting, I like the lever guns because they will let you hold more steady when leaning against a tree. The pumps always have a bit of play in them.
 
All above are great rifles, the CZ’s are very accurate. I also really like the Remington Model 5 by zastava I have never scoped it but it is deadly accurate open sighted, several feral critters can attest to the fact.
 
Get a Win 94/22. If you want to be really cool, ge tthe Trapper version!!!
 
I also vote for the Win 9422. Sorry I sold mine.
 
Winchester made a model 255 in the 22 mag, I think it was a relatively cheap gun
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,922
Members
169,643
Latest member
xs88club
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top