2024 Season Cull Hunt Package With HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS

thank you for the bookings updated available dates will follow soon!

Available dates for 2024

7-21 August
15-30 September
October is wide open
1-7 November
20-30 November

Thank you Gents for the Support we are fully booked until 7th of August!

Blesbok hunted this morning!

IMG_9059.jpeg

we will have a few of these for the 2025 season , jump on them now!

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt!

5-15 May

or 5-15 June is open!

shoot me a message for a good deal!

We need to cull some female non trophy animals of our hunting areas for the 2024 season

Here with is a package with option to ad cull or trophy game!

These hunts will take place on our main hunting area, using the Wild Goose luxury lodge near Schweizer-Reneke as base camp (about 4,5 Hours from Johannesburg).

Included in the hunt:

- 6 nights 5 full hunting days

- 1 x Blesbok female

- 1 x Blue wildebeest female or non- trophy male

- 1 x waterbuck cow or non trophy bull with broken horns

- 1 x non trophy warthog

- 1 x Free night time Jackal and porcupine hunt

- 1 x full day or half day of wings shooting for dove, guinea fowl and geese (time permitting, excluding shotgun ammo)

- Full catering and drinks (water, soft drinks, local beer)
- Services of a registered and licensed big 5 Professional hunter and experienced trackers and skinners
- Pick up and drop off at OR international Airport in Johannesburg.
- Transportation on the hunting area and recovery of trophies with fully rigged Land cruiser hunting Vehicles
- Transportation of trophies to Highveld taxidermy or Trophy pickup can be arranged by your Taxidermist

Hunting Method and Terrain:

We will use hunting vehicle to locate tracks or game and proceed from there on foot. The hunting area is flat with with sandy soil. Vegetation varies from open grassland to thick bush. Range for Shots will be less than 250 yards. This hunt is available to both Rifle and bow hunters. Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or to hunt from blinds and hides over salt licks and or water.

Lodging : Fully serviced lodge with choice of accommodation's. either Luxury safari tents with on suite ablutions or luxury rooms also with on suite ablutions

Hunt expectation: Hunters can expect to see and encounter lots of game, there will be many shot opportunities and it will be a fun walk and stalk hunt

Cost:
Total cost for the hunt is $2450, this includes everything mentioned above but excludes Flights , Trip insurance , and any other extra activities like extra days or other transport outside if normal hunting activities. Extra animals can be added to the package from our normal pricelist. This offer will be available for the 2023 and 2024 seasons! We have have a limited number of these hunts available and offer will end at the end of the 2024 season. Observers can join the hunt @ $140/day, Extra days can be added at $275/day for a hunter. this hunt would be ideal for 2 hunters hunting 2 on 1 with me as guide! but can accommodate up to 6 hunters at time!
Guiding:
I will personally be guiding these hunts on our area to ensure high quality hunt and experience.

Add extra animals

Blesbok female $170

Wildebees cow $360

Golden Wildebees cow $500

Waterbuck cow $410

Trophy animals can be added of the regular pricelist

all skins and horns from cull animal's can be exported if you so choose

note female animals can only be hunted May to August

henrygriffiths@gmail.com or phone and WhatsApp +27788128664 or I can be contacted through Africahunting.com

View attachment 566751
Hi please keep me posted if you are running this again in 2025

Hi please keep me posted if you are running this again in 2025
Hi yes we will , we have limited dates available for 2025 , but may and August we can can have a few open time slots,

we have an opening for this year May and June if anyone can do a short notice hunt some of our clients had to move their dates,

this package is very popular ! we it will be available for the 2025 season as well!

limited spots available book early!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MirandaU08

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.