2015 Carp Shoot

A great end to those carp. I have many in my pond, lots of fun to shoot with a .22 but no recovery. My wife wants to market them as "Oklahoma Coy" and sell them to the decorative pond people. Gross fish......

You know she's probably on to something, I bet there's a market in San Francisco for that!
 
You know she's probably on to something, I bet there's a market in San Francisco for that!
Ssshhhh... I don't need another "project" !!!! Ha ha ha
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top