2013 Package offer Namibia

mc-hunting

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Website
www.mc-jagt.dk and norsk-jaktformidling.com
Deals & offers
6
Member of
TRAVELGUARANTEE FUND
Hunted
South Africa-Zimbabwe-Namibia-Polan-England-Sverige-Norway.Germany
Hunting on 60000 ha of the free Namibia.

The hunting place lie 80 km south of Etosha National Park
and about 350 km from Windhoek.

PACKAGE 1. Price per hunter. $5000

Included:

6 days hunting
Pick up and return to airport in Windhoek
Accomodation,food and drinks
Daily washing and cleaning of rooms
Trackers and skinners
All transport during hunting
All paper work and licens
Transport of trophys to Taxidermy

5 Trophy animals:
1 Gemsbuck
1 Kudu our Eland
1 Warthog
1 Red Hartebeest
1 Zebra our Blue Wilderbeest


PACKAGE 2. Price per hunter 2500 $

Included:

6 days hunting
Pick up and return to airport in Windhoek
Accomodation,food and drinks
Daily washing and cleaning of rooms
Trackers and skinners
All transport during hunting
All paper work and license
Transport of trophys to Taxidermy

3 Trophy animals:
1 Gemsbuck
1 Warthog
1 Red Hartebeest


What comes Extra:
Flight to Namibia and return
Taxidermy work
Tips
Transport of trophy home
Extra animals after pricelist
Extra hunting days
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Martin these are some really great deals, first timers really need to look at this one. Good luck
 
Can someone smarter than me please tell me how to read his site in English?
 
Can someone smarter than me please tell me how to read his site in English?

JG if you have a Google tool bar at the top of your page click on more and it has a translate link.
 
JG When I pull up the website right at the top of the page I have a tool bar that asks if I want to translate this page I click it and it comes out in "readable" English
 
Martin
Very nice offers Good deal for first time hunters to Africa
By the way, my Mother was born in Stavanger
 
Is this offer still on? Whats is the price for nonhunters if I went with Package 1?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,305
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top