2 rifles same issue

Curious as to what barrel brand you used for the customs. A good one is usually done within 20 rounds.
Bartlein. They get more accurate as they age. Lol
 
Douglas replacement barrels-I had major issues with bent or curved barrels on nib Remington rifles. I’m also of the mindset to buy “tried and true” or be prepared to do significant upgrading/smithing to find happiness. I cannot afford a true custom rifle at this point in my life. . .
 
Currently fighting with beretta on a broken shotgun stock and am done with them. Won’t buy another beretta long gun
 
I’ve had to send back two new Marlins (Remlins) for replacement, and one of those had to be sent back as well. From what I’ve heard, Marlin was a good company till they were bought by an investment group. The best built production guns I have owned were all Japanese, (Browning, Weatherby Vanguard). My go-to big game hunting rifle is a Browning X-Bolt White Gold Medallion In 7mm mag. Free floated barrel, glass bedded stock and an air gauged hand lapped barrel finished with a beautiful walnut stock. For what these rifle come with from the factory along with impeccable fit and finish, proves that production rifles can be very well made, although this model is a bit on the pricey side for a factory rifle, but a bargain compared to a custom build of equal quality. Oh and did I mention it’s a tack driver.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,570,572
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top