2 rifles same issue

Curious as to what barrel brand you used for the customs. A good one is usually done within 20 rounds.
Bartlein. They get more accurate as they age. Lol

Douglas replacement barrels-I had major issues with bent or curved barrels on nib Remington rifles. I’m also of the mindset to buy “tried and true” or be prepared to do significant upgrading/smithing to find happiness. I cannot afford a true custom rifle at this point in my life. . .

Currently fighting with beretta on a broken shotgun stock and am done with them. Won’t buy another beretta long gun

I’ve had to send back two new Marlins (Remlins) for replacement, and one of those had to be sent back as well. From what I’ve heard, Marlin was a good company till they were bought by an investment group. The best built production guns I have owned were all Japanese, (Browning, Weatherby Vanguard). My go-to big game hunting rifle is a Browning X-Bolt White Gold Medallion In 7mm mag. Free floated barrel, glass bedded stock and an air gauged hand lapped barrel finished with a beautiful walnut stock. For what these rifle come with from the factory along with impeccable fit and finish, proves that production rifles can be very well made, although this model is a bit on the pricey side for a factory rifle, but a bargain compared to a custom build of equal quality. Oh and did I mention it’s a tack driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross