1956 Belgian 470 Nitro Boxlock Ejector Rifle For Sale

Can't believe this double has sold yet.

I have noticed lately people have been holding onto cash, I have a few nice items for sale that would have sold instantly one year ago but not only have they not sold, I have not even had any inquiries. I agree I would LOVE to grab this rifle and this is a great price.

Would this rifle pair well with either a 404 or 375 bolt gun?

My PH has offered me to shoot buff with his 470 DR during my hunt next month. I'm dying to do so.

I believe that a 375 bolt action and a 470 double make the perfect pair, and it’s not only because I grew up reading Capstick! ;-)

I would take my .338 business rifle and THIS .470 If Wildcatter would show up with his plunder sack and deal me out of most of what I own!

Any of you guys who really want to play with a double....this would be a nice one to snag.

You could sell it in a few years an recoup your cash, if needed.

Would this rifle pair well with either a 404 or 375 bolt gun?

My PH has offered me to shoot buff with his 470 DR during my hunt next month. I'm dying to do so.
A 470 pairs well with ANY bolt gun lol !

How about German trades??? Broomhandle mausers with original stocks and leather?? Ill send a pm as i have some other stuff that fits the bill of your trade items. I have a 404/330 dakota Dakota take down rifle that would go good with this or my dakota 375HH!

Anyway, Pm sent!

I hope this old Belgian finds a good home!

Nice...and the rear sight well down the rib for older eyes to focus with

I will entertain offers of $8000 cash plus around $2500-3000 trade value for my rifle. I like single shot rifles, double shotguns, different types of handguns, semi automatic rifles of different types other than ARs and AKs. The reloading components are sold already. Make me an offer before it goes to auction. I am motivated so make me an offer.

Thanks for the offer. You’re about $2500 short. Go dig in your gun safe and make me another offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.