Welcome, lots of good outfitters are members or sponsors of the site. Good luck on your hunt and share a report with us all afterwards

Thank you, glad to be here! I will share pics and experience as well

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Greetings Remi18,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invited you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Unfortunately we can't help with your leopard hunt in South Africa at this stage. The reason: NO permits available. If you're interested in any plains game or other dangerous game hunt, we can assist! Please feel welcome to look at our website!
Best regards, Johan
www.executivehuntafrica.com

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! You'll have a lot of build up reading through the forum, in anticipation of your hunt in 2026!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Remi18!

Welcome AH Remi 18

Awesome site , great Members and Outfitters that will are always willing to share a wealth of info.

We get two leopards tags per year in our area in Mozambique.We have one left for 2024 , sold out for 2025.

I will pm you with detail.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the forum REMI 18!

Over the past two decades, I have had the privilege of hunting in most of the traditional Southern African leopard safari countries, and without reservation, I can confidently say that what we offer is the epitome of an epic leopard hunting adventure.

Mozambique, situated on the East coast of Africa, provides the perfect backdrop for an authentic, free-range African Safari. Our safaris take you back in time, offering an experience reminiscent of the true Africa depicted in the literature of renowned authors like Harry Manners, Ian Nyschens, and Brian Marsh.

Our hunting model in Mozambique directly contributes to conservation by assigning value to wildlife beyond just a protein source. We conduct safaris in vast, wild tracks of government-designated hunting concessions, encompassing two main ecological varieties:

1. Southern Miombo Woodlands, dominated by proud Granite Mountain formations.
2. Coastal Evergreen Forests, rich in tall native hardwood timber, open savanna, and seasonal swamps.

Each ecoregion presents its unique challenges and opportunities, offering encounters with diverse endemic game species.

Our camps, constructed from a blend of natural and fabricated materials, provide hunters with all the amenities while retaining the rustic experience of a remote hunting base.

Mparabanja Camp:

Situated on the LUANGA GRANDE river within the well-managed LUIA safari area, Mparabanja camp is centrally positioned within a span of 800,000 acres of prime leopard habitat, delivering fine-quality trophies and unforgettable hunting activities. A 14-day safari here includes encounters with Southern Greater Kudu, Livingstone Eland, Johnston’s Impala, Chobe Bushbuck, Sharpes Grysbok, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, and Yellow Baboon.

Dining.jpg

Muanza Camp:

Positioned within the coastal CHINIZUIA forest ecosystem, just 70 km West of the Indian Ocean and 75 km Southwest of the Zambezi delta, Muanza camp covers 240,000 acres of dense forest. This area is home to a unique golden-coated leopard that frequents numerous non-perennial riverine habitats. A 14-day hunting period guarantees successful encounters with Buffalo, Sable, and six of the tiny 10 antelope species.

20230701_140848 (1).jpg

Sable Camp:

Serving as our base camp for the historic NIASSA special reserve safari area, Sable camp covers over 1 million acres of pure wilderness. Located on the Western flank of the renowned Niassa Special Reserve in northern Mozambique, this area is one of Africa's largest, wildest, and most spectacular protected areas. Aside from a bountiful Leopard population, a 14-day hunt presents reliable success on endemic species like Niassa Wildebeest and Bhoems Zebra plus numerous other Plains game.

IMG-20231021-WA0007.jpg

We conduct hunts in the TETE province (Mparabanja camp) from May to the end of July, move to the coastal SOFALA province (Muanza camp) for August and September, and conclude the season in October in the NIASSA province (Sable camp).

Day Rate:US$ 1500/day
Leopard Trophy fee: US$ 9500

For more detailed information and to discuss hunting dates, please reach out at your convenience by DM, Phone or Email.

Good morning
I have prime dates and tags in top areas in Zimbabwe for 2026
Drop me a message or email me
martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
Whats app +263778121842

Good Morning REMI 18

Welcome to AH. We offer leopard safaris in Tanzania, Namibia and Botswana.
All of these areas are owned and operated by Game Trackers Africa.
Please feel free to reach out to us at jaco@gametrackersafrica.com or magdel@gametrackersafrica.com for more information.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FBYChristi

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)