Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
Please share your Jackal Pictures with us.

full

full

hAKISfF.jpg

Attachments

• hAKISfF.jpg
    hAKISfF.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 246
D0AA72BB-90D2-4FC0-8741-A5545A81E6BB.jpeg

These pictures make me soooo jealous! I have called in and killed lots of coyotes, foxes and a few bobcats, but jackals are my nemesis! I know I have killed some, but never recovered one in the darkness and thick brush.
Beware Mr Jackal, I will get you sooner or later! I’m taking my calls on my next trip!

Hans, those are great photos!

Got to get one of these when I go back!

Namibia with Kowas Safaris. 2016.

IMG_1810.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1553.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohannaAbe

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani