Zoli double rifles

kdenn

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
922
Reaction score
1,517
Location
Kentucky, USA
Media
27
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
SCI, RMEF, NRA, DSC, NWTF, DU
Hunted
USA(KY,MO,TN,TX) South Africa, New Zealand, Namibia
Anyone with experience with Zoli Double rifles? thinking 450/400. positive or negative comments. thanks
 
I owned one in 8x57R that shot very well, their workmanship was good. Sold it to a friend that wanted it REALLY badly. William Larkin and Moore has one in 450/400 that I have handled and it is new and would be a nice double for someone. I have a VC O/U in 450/400 so I passed on the one they have.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,960
Members
169,071
Latest member
FreddyGoss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top