Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
There have been recent developments and the Zimbabwe National parks authority have taken a 'strong stance ' against poaching and illegal activities.

Parks have made it clear that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW is no excuse!

The authorities have the full backing of ZIMRA ( Customs and Immigration act ), illegally working in Zimbabwe and using foreign vehicles for reward.

Cheers

Glad this is happening......., wish we could do something to the 5 million finding themselves on our side of the border.......... Operating without a licence or permit in any country should be against the law.

My best always.

It is great they are taking a stance. Now enforcement awaits.
Sad that a government has to announce that hunting in a park will not be tolerated.

Gavin this will unleash an outcry of apocalyptic proportions............ :)

wait for it ........ wait for it......
My best always

:D ha ha Jaco - not my intention, just sharing information.

Is this some sort of joke to you?

Zim is suffering from serious issues with illegal hunting from its own residents and from foreign hunters Some committed people risk their livelihood (and more) to do something about it.

This was a gentle reminder to maske certain your operator is 100 percent legal before booking.

I hope it is soon that a tourist hunter ends up in jail for hunting illegally. Maybe then people will start listening.

I sincerely doubt that the Juan Pace had one of these temporary permits for his recent escapades into Zimbabwe.

Every country has a legal method of allowing temporary workers.

That is good information on Zimbabwean law Gavin.
Not that I am about to be sent an offer letter by any outfitter soon.

Is this some sort of joke to you?

Zim is suffering from serious issues with illegal hunting from its own residents and from foreign hunters Some committed people risk their livelihood (and more) to do something about it.

This was a gentle reminder to maske certain your operator is 100 percent legal before booking.

I hope it is soon that a tourist hunter ends up in jail for hunting illegally. Maybe then people will start listening.

Not at all Mike I'm sure you'll do a fine job of reminding everyone, as a matter of fact I agree..... As another point while it is wrong and I myself do not agree with it either this subject has been raised and continues to be raised for great reason, BUT I ALSO FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS BEING USED AS A ANTI SOUTH AFRICAN PLOY at certain times.

While I don't believe that Martin is doing this, there are some that do, read my post again please.

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg