ZIMBABWE: Hunting The BVC In Zimbabwe For Buffalo, John Sharp Safaris Exceeding Expectations

Hell I got to tell one of the funniest things I had happen! The trackers while waiting for Langerman to retrieve the cruiser started taking selfies of themselves and posing for pictures with the radio like they were calling in air support or something! I was standing there watching this and trying not to piss my pants laughing. I even tried to get them to pose with Dave’s rifle so I could get a picture of them posing for pictures. I asked Dave WTF that was all about and he said they do it for WhatsApp profile pictures! Lmao. From that day on Thomas was known as Tacti-cool Tom. Until the day that he was fishing around in the gut barrel and without washing his hands went to the bush and took a leak! At this point he was renamed Tacti-cool Tom with the tainted Talley-whacker! I’m still laughing daily thinking about that!

Cody I am still pissing myself laughing about this!

Very special safari with very special people! Tim, Cody and Uncle John, you are gentlemen of the highest order. It was a rare privilege to be in the wilds of Zimbabwe with you chaps. By far one of my most memorable safaris to date. Thank you gents, let's do it again!
Dave,
Thanks for the kind words my friend! It was truly a trip for the record book, loved every minute and couldn’t have been any more impressed with your knowledge, dedication and professionalism. We will hunt together again for sure!
Cheers,
Cody

Very special safari with very special people! Tim, Cody and Uncle John, you are gentlemen of the highest order. It was a rare privilege to be in the wilds of Zimbabwe with you chaps. By far one of my most memorable safaris to date. Thank you gents, let's do it again!

Dave has answered perfectly - "A very special safari with very special people." I can not improve on this. I must add though that Dave is without a doubt the most knowledgeable PH that I know. He knows more about insects, frogs and creepy crawlies than 10 of us oldies put together. Mark my words - this young man will go far.
Tim & Cody, you guys are amazing, and I would dearly love to share a campfire with all three of you again someday.

John - could not agree more regarding Dave. He is a busy man who will only be more in demand as his reputation grows.

God willing....one day we will do it again!

@DaveL and @John Sharp, I appreciate your hospitality at DSC convention this year! I am enjoying your book John!
And I congratulate you both for being allowed to hunt with the great @Bullthrower338, for he is.....the man that taught Craig Boddington everything he knows about hunting Cape Buffalo...

@DaveL and @John Sharp, I appreciate your hospitality at DSC convention this year! I am enjoying your book John!
And I congratulate you both for being allowed to hunt with the great @Bullthrower338, for he is.....the man that taught Craig Boddington everything he knows about hunting Cape Buffalo...
LMAO, Toby, you know I’m a shy guy that doesn’t like the spotlight! Craig B. Has a great sense of humor anyway!

@Bullthrower338 and @tarbe, I just spent my afternoon re-reading your report. This makes me want to be on a Delta plane pronto! I wish I could do one of these hunts in Zimbabwe. I bet the experience is awesome hunting in truly wild Africa!

Toby

I can honestly say that I have two channels of thinking regarding this hunt.

It was so awesome, I could be satisfied never hunting Africa again, knowing that I could probably never top the overall experience I have already had....

Or....

I could risk death and dismemberment at the hands of Lady Kathryn, by going again because I believe any hunt with John and/or Dave in the BVC will be a wonderful experience.

For anyone who is planning to go back...or hoping to go back - do not overlook hunting the BVC with @John Sharp. You will have a good and true hunt. And better yet, go with a buddy and have your buddy hunt with Dave Langerman.

Lightening will strike twice!

Tim

@Bullthrower338 and @tarbe, I just spent my afternoon re-reading your report. This makes me want to be on a Delta plane pronto! I wish I could do one of these hunts in Zimbabwe. I bet the experience is awesome hunting in truly wild Africa!

Toby,
I will never guarantee any animal, but I will always guarantee an experience that will exceed your expectations.
May your wishes become a reality.
Blessings,
John

Toby,
I will never guarantee any animal, but I will always guarantee an experience that will exceed your expectations.
May your wishes become a reality.
Blessings,
John
Hopefully this Corona will get gone and everything can return to normal. Then I will definitely be making something happen.

Thanks Toby for posting on this report, otherwise I would have never seen it. I just finished reading this report and laughed my a$$ off. You guys have a great way of narrating a hunt, and it was entertaining and fun to read. Wow, what a great adventure, and life time memories. Oh, and great animals taken too. :)

BTW, I thought Jennifer Anniston was my girl, I'll have a word with her. :LOL::LOL:

Thanks Toby for posting on this report, otherwise I would have never seen it. I just finished reading this report and laughed my a$$ off. You guys have a great way of narrating a hunt, and it was entertaining and fun to read. Wow, what a great adventure, and life time memories. Oh, and great animals taken too. :)

BTW, I thought Jennifer Anniston was my girl, I'll have a word with her. :LOL::LOL:
Yessir! Me too. But apparently she goes for most anyone with a big gun and the will to use it!

Well, I had three eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast this morning. :unsure:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg