ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With SSG Safaris In Zimbabwe?

Riksa

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Finland, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Poland, Sweden
Has anyone here hunted with SSG Safaris in Zimbabwe? I would appreciate comments on them.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
If you search Nixon, you should find a couple of a couple of threads about them.

Environ

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
Magnum hut club,SCI,BASC,BDS
Hunted
Zambia,Zimbawex3,C.A.R,Congo,CameroonX2,Beninx2,Botswana,South Africax2,Namibiax2,Tanzania,Krgyzstan,Canada,USA,Italy,France,Finland,Ireland,Spain,Czech Republic,Scotland,England,
yes I did and took a great deal on a 2 on 1 hunt for buffalo, we both got great buff and a huge waterbuck amongst other bits, this is a great area for ele and buff, you drive along the NP boundaries looking to cut tracks,. These guys are the real deal...its a long bloody drive down from Harare though!

Riksa

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Finland, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Poland, Sweden
Thanks Environ! Where did you hunt with them? In Gonarezhou?

Environ

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
Magnum hut club,SCI,BASC,BDS
Hunted
Zambia,Zimbawex3,C.A.R,Congo,CameroonX2,Beninx2,Botswana,South Africax2,Namibiax2,Tanzania,Krgyzstan,Canada,USA,Italy,France,Finland,Ireland,Spain,Czech Republic,Scotland,England,
yes alongside the gonarezhou area, the best place for big big buffalo in Zim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USMA2014

Latest profile posts

My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.
Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin