ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Mazunga Safaris?

warthog

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Manitoba, Quebec, Sask., British Columbia, and over the US
Just wondering has anyone hunted with Mazunga Safaris in the BVC,will be hunting out of their Malangani camp

Warthog,

Who will be your PH?

Mark Bristow

I hunted in Bubye in 2013 with Mazunga, marketed by Tracy Safari Adventures.

Our PH was the very capable Mr Craig Robinson. We stayed at Nengo Camp. Malangani is the new one and will be interested to see your full trip report with many photos.

You can't go wrong in the Bubye, no matter what your chasing odds are better than average of getting what you want and a good trophy to boot!

Blondie, the Conservancy manager runs a pretty tight ship and you should have no troubles once you reach the entrance gates.

I believe the new terminal building at Bulawayo International is now open for business. Zim customs official still like their "tip's" to speed up your time through their little part of the world- DON'T GIVE THE BASTARDS ANYTHING!!!!

I believe the new terminal building at Bulawayo International is now open for business. Zim customs official still like their "tip's" to speed up your time through their little part of the world- DON'T GIVE THE BASTARDS ANYTHING!!!!

The custom officers at Bulawayo Airport were totaly correct and friendly to me last summer.
In and out.
Maybe you let them feel, what you are thinking about them ( when I look what you are writing................)

No went in there with an open mind and attitude. have formed this opinion because of my, our, treatment.

Not to say that you had the exact same people on duty that we had on our arrival.

And like I have stated before on this site- my treatment by the Zim customs officials at Bulawayo would not deter me from returning for another Zim adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois