ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Mazunga Safaris?

warthog

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Manitoba, Quebec, Sask., British Columbia, and over the US
Just wondering has anyone hunted with Mazunga Safaris in the BVC,will be hunting out of their Malangani camp

Mike70560

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Republic of Congo, Canada
Warthog,

Who will be your PH?

warthog

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Manitoba, Quebec, Sask., British Columbia, and over the US
Mark Bristow

drew416

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA, SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia.
I hunted in Bubye in 2013 with Mazunga, marketed by Tracy Safari Adventures.

Our PH was the very capable Mr Craig Robinson. We stayed at Nengo Camp. Malangani is the new one and will be interested to see your full trip report with many photos.

You can't go wrong in the Bubye, no matter what your chasing odds are better than average of getting what you want and a good trophy to boot!

Blondie, the Conservancy manager runs a pretty tight ship and you should have no troubles once you reach the entrance gates.

I believe the new terminal building at Bulawayo International is now open for business. Zim customs official still like their "tip's" to speed up your time through their little part of the world- DON'T GIVE THE BASTARDS ANYTHING!!!!

Foxi

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
I believe the new terminal building at Bulawayo International is now open for business. Zim customs official still like their "tip's" to speed up your time through their little part of the world- DON'T GIVE THE BASTARDS ANYTHING!!!!

The custom officers at Bulawayo Airport were totaly correct and friendly to me last summer.
In and out.
Maybe you let them feel, what you are thinking about them ( when I look what you are writing................)

drew416

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA, SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia.
No went in there with an open mind and attitude. have formed this opinion because of my, our, treatment.

Not to say that you had the exact same people on duty that we had on our arrival.

And like I have stated before on this site- my treatment by the Zim customs officials at Bulawayo would not deter me from returning for another Zim adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruslandhi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.