ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With John Oosthuizen In The Deka Area Of Zimbabwe?

Ed Lally

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Hello all. I have hunted PG in RSA for the last three years with PH Pierre Moolman of Sun Africa Safaris who is based in Pearston, East Cape. This year Pierre and I scheduled a Cape Buffalo hunt for May 2020 through John Oosthuizen of HUNTERS AND GUIDES AFRICA for the Deka area of Zimbabwe. Fortunately, both our PH/outfitter and our post-hunt Tour accommodations have honored our deposits, held their prices and rescheduled everything for May 2021. I know a lot about Pierre, his family and East Cape as we have hunted together, toured after our hunts and hosted the Moolmans at our home in CT each year, however, I know nothing about the Deka area or what to expect from John Oosthuizen or HUNTERS AND GUIDES AFRICA. I am not concerned as Pierre has set up this hunt, however I would like any and all information I can obtain before this hunt in 2021.

Peter Dafner

Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life member SCI, TPHA,
Hunted
Tanzania, Rwanda, Benin, Cameroon, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa
I have known John Oosthuizen and Hunters and Guides Africa for over 20 years. Great hunter and Gentleman. Company with longstanding good reputation ... you will have fun. Happy hunting. PD

James Lizamore

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SAHGCA, CHASA, PHASA,
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana
John Oosthuizen is one of the founding members of Hunters and Guides. He is a true gentlemen and one of the most reputable old PH's still hunting. He has hunted Africa extensively and offers more knowledge can most PH's out here. Be assured that you will be in very good hands. Regards James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CXCMicah4

Latest profile posts

Rickmt wrote on Justbryan's profile.
What is your new shorter rifle? Thanx Bryan !
raamw wrote on neckdeep's profile.
Supply your address so I can get shipping Paypal Friend (no ) fee) is fine
Viral_SIGness wrote on Rifle57's profile.
Great person to deal with. Fast communication and quick shipper!
Sarg wrote on Philippe's profile.
Hello Philippe, did you get my PM that I sent you earlier ?

Regards Mark
raamw wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Can you advise me to properly post pix, sometimes I get it right sometimes not