Zimbabwe eVisa

Hrsx671

New member
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
16
Location
Texas
Hunted
USA, Botswana, Canada, South Africa, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Ukraine
I recently spent a couple of days in Harare before travelling to Mozambique for a 12 day hunt. Before travelling I applied online for a double entry visa for Zimbabwe. The online application was easy to utilize and took 3-4 minutes to work thru. I attempted to pay online with my American Express card, the system took the data but the process did not complete. I then cancelled my application and applied a second time, this time I entered my Visa card info for payment. I received approval within 30 minutes.
When i arrived at the immigration desk in Harare, I showed the officer a photo of the confirmation of payment on my phone, within 2 minutes the officer completed the process and I was thru immigration.
Easy process and it worked for me.


Screenshot_7.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was recently in Harare and had to fill out the online form at the airport. They would not take the paper document I had filled out. I just didn’t know this was necessary
 
I recently spent a couple of days in Harare before travelling to Mozambique for a 12 day hunt. Before travelling I applied online for a double entry visa for Zimbabwe. The online application was easy to utilize and took 3-4 minutes to work thru. I attempted to pay online with my American Express card, the system took the data but the process did not complete. I then cancelled my application and applied a second time, this time I entered my Visa card info for payment. I received approval within 30 minutes.
When i arrived at the immigration desk in Harare, I showed the officer a photo of the confirmation of payment on my phone, within 2 minutes the officer completed the process and I was thru immigration.
Easy process and it worked for me.


View attachment 720628

I have never seen any place here that takes American express ...zim probably the same....
 
I was recently in Harare and had to fill out the online form at the airport. They would not take the paper document I had filled out. I just didn’t know this was necessary
I was last month in Harare.

Online form is difficult, none of wifi connections on airport works and I had no local SIM card on arrival, and no option to buy one, before clearing the immigration officials and entering the country

I managed to fill up this online form, by asking one of airport officials, to fill up for me (10$), on his mobile phone.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,338
Members
170,551
Latest member
RichBaird
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top