Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia
That looks great Kevin. Giving me some ideas with future skins. I hope to bag two zebra in June.

Dee S

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia
Ditto, when I hunted with Pieter, we were on land adjoining Etosha. We were separated by the double fence. That is where I took the two Hartmanns Zebra. For the Burchells/Chapmans, depending on who you talk to, it was taken just a few miles SW of Dordabis.

Last edited:

Sarg

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
New Zealand - Australia - Sumatra - Kenya - Zimbabwe - Namibia - South Africa - Botswana - Alaska - Nevada - Hokkaido - Greenland - New Caledonia
I have shot a few & thought there was only like 3 types, Mountain - Plains & Grevy's Zebra (I would love to get a Grevy's)

Here is my Mt Zebra, note rock under him to stop him rolling down MT more .

Mt Zebra 2012-.JPG

This is a Zimbabwean Stallion I shot in the head with the 30/06 near Gwai River .

Zim Stalion 30-06.jpg

This is one of a couple I shot in Limpopo SA to save a Race Horse from being Lion food with the .458Win (he turned out to be still a winner so good save) .

Lion Food Zebra .jpg

Not my pic but what is this one ?

Tanz Zebra, what type  .jpg

This is a strange bugger ?

Spotted Zebra-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharissaSi

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.