Zambia Buffalo Hunt Special Offer For AfricaHunting Members

Doesn't get any better than that! Congrats to all!

Thank you all, it was an exiting hunting after 2,5 hour tracking and a small rain shower in very thick bush and Charles got his bull, but I hope he will tell his story here at AF and how buffalo hunting can be at Mbizi...

All the best from Luangwa
Michael

Very nice. Maybe some day I get one like that.

Good day all, I just returned from Mbizi and all I can say is "Amazing". I definitely had the hunt of a lifetime here. I was lucky enough to shoot a magnificent old bull on my second day. Hope to have a report up in the next couple of days. Also managed to take this Chobe bushbuck on the last day.
L1010410.jpg

Thanks to Michael, Simon and all the staff at Mbizi!

Man I need one of those bushbucks. Got the kudu nyala and eland

Good day all, I just returned from Mbizi and all I can say is "Amazing". I definitely had the hunt of a lifetime here. I was lucky enough to shoot a magnificent old bull on my second day. Hope to have a report up in the next couple of days. Also managed to take this Chobe bushbuck on the last day.View attachment 200641

Hello Charles, it was a great to have you here at Mbizi and I hope that your flight back was going fine. All the best, Michael

Reactions: cls
Great bushbuck @cls ! Look forward to the report!

Reactions: cls
Good day all, I just returned from Mbizi and all I can say is "Amazing". I definitely had the hunt of a lifetime here. I was lucky enough to shoot a magnificent old bull on my second day. Hope to have a report up in the next couple of days. Also managed to take this Chobe bushbuck on the last day.View attachment 200641

I've been looking forward to your report since you said you booked back in the spring! Jealous and can't wait to see more. Gorgeous bushbuck too!!!!

Can't wait for the report. Hunting in Zambia is a dream I hope to realize soon!

Evening All,
A nice old buffalo in salt after 6 days hard hunting in Luangwa, the same morning a Hippo and in the afternoon this "Kakuli", congrats and well shooting Mike with your 404 Jeffery /400 gr Barnes TXS, and backed up even if it was not necessary with a 450 Rigby by J.Rigby and 550 gr RNSN. All the best from Zambia, Michael.

IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1455.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the recent hunter! What a day!

Excellent, congrats to the hunter and his hard working team. Another great buffalo

Dear All, Buffalo Safari number 4 is over this morning.... 470 NE at 40 meter, a great day for our client. Best regards from Luangwa Valley, Michael.

buffmbizi1.jpg

Another happy customer. Congrats.

Another great bull, congrats to the hunter. Hope we see a hunt report on this one.

This looks like a great place hunt. What's the easiest way to get to Zambia from US

Fabulous. Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois