Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I missed this report till now, but glad I found it. Great hunt report and some excellent pics as well. Zambia was to be my first African hunt but it didn't happen. Congrats!

Bruce

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAGA/ Cape Hunters/ SA Hunters Association
Hunted
Namibia/Zimbabwe/Zambia/ South Africa/ Botswana/ Tanzania
That hippo sure did sink for a LOOOOOOONG time...shot in August and its now November and he still hasn't floated up yet????

rinehart0050

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Just got to finishing up reading your report. Wow. What a hunt! The luangwa valley is top of our list for our next safari.

Congrats on all your success! A great collection of trophies.

And nice work on the grill- those steaks look amazing.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Just got to finishing up reading your report. Wow. What a hunt! The luangwa valley is top of our list for our next safari.

Congrats on all your success! A great collection of trophies.

And nice work on the grill- those steaks look amazing.

Thanks bud! I hope you get to go to the Valley someday, its amazing!

MikeNC

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Ducks Unlimited SCI NRA
Hunted
USA, Zambia
It has taken me longer than I expected to get around to writing my report which I will start soon, but it was great reading your Charles and thank you again, buddy, for helping me realize my dream of hunting Zambia and Strang for putting me on some incredible animals!

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
It has taken me longer than I expected to get around to writing my report which I will start soon, but it was great reading your Charles and thank you again, buddy, for helping me realize my dream of hunting Zambia and Strang for putting me on some incredible animals!

No problem bud!! I thoroughly enjoyed it(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChastityMa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...