Your Gateway To The Ultimate Hunting Safari Experience In South Africa With Bayly Sippel Safaris

BAYLY SIPPEL SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.baylysippelsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Ancient Buff with a Double - Bayly Sippel Safaris

Come along with us as we take you on a hunt for 15 year old dugga boy with Bayly Sippel Safaris and our very lucky client and friend!

BAYLY SIPPEL SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.baylysippelsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
The Macnab is a traditional challenge dating back many centuries. It was considered to be the ultimate test of a sportsman's abilities as it tested him in all 3 of the facets a passionate sportsman might face - Hunting, Wingshooting as well as Fishing. The challenge was to have success in all 3 between sunrise and sunset. Here in South Africa, honouring that age old tradition, the Royal Macnab has been created. This incorporates the 3 species in South Africa most difficult to harvest in the toughest terrain you can find yourself in. One is required to hunt either a Mountain Reedbuck or a Vaal Rhebok, shoot a brace of Greywing over Enlish Pointers and then finally catch a wild trout on fly fishing equipment all between sunrise and sunset. This is a truly incredible challenge to undertake and one shouldnt be surprised to run into snow up in these mountains where you can find yourself at over 9000ft above sea level! Upon succesfully completing the challenge a certficate is issued. Due to the free range nature of this hunting area it is only a 3 month long hunting season for the Macnab attempts as well as normal hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrybip

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.