WTB a .404 Jeffrey

Hornedfrogbbq

Gold supporter
AH elite
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
1,615
Media
1
Anyone have a .404J they are thinking of unloading, please ping me. I got shut out over the weekend.
 
that was a beautiful Mauser M03 that sold on RIA yesterday wasn't it ? .....price jumped up instantly, outta my league fast !
 
Anyone have a .404J they are thinking of unloading, please ping me. I got shut out over the weekend.
I hope you find what you are looking for but be aware that WTB ads draw out the scammers like nothing else. Be extremely cautious of any offers that are not from good standing members with history on here.
 
that was a beautiful Mauser M03 that sold on RIA yesterday wasn't it ? .....price jumped up instantly, outta my league fast !
That was the one rifle I was targeting. If it had been shot, it wasn't much. Very clean...I just hated the laser engraving. They apparently did it in the early 2000's and the computer engraving was like someone did it with junior in high school art project. Horrible. But the rifle itself was great. Scope was fine.

I was the high bidder up until #22 came back from the head and popped it above my limit. Guns are aplenty so no reason to get butt-hurt about it...I just move on. God wanted me to own a different gun.
 
I hope you find what you are looking for but be aware that WTB ads draw out the scammers like nothing else. Be extremely cautious of any offers that are not from good standing members with history on here.
I super appreciate that. I've bought 3 Heym doubles and several other rifles on here and am quite diligent in talking to folks. I also find that quality sellers are quite diligent on me. I heed your warning, I promise.
 
1778517409455.png

New in box CZ 550. Only taken out of the plastic for this picture, and inspection when I picked it up from my ffl. $5500
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top