Want To Buy 475 #2 Jeffery Dies

Hi, did you ever fined a set of 475 #2 J dies. I have an extra set that I would sell or trade, thanks Chuck.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6879.JPG
    IMG_6879.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6882.JPG
    IMG_6882.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 62
@1964CFS,
What are you looking for in trade, or how much are you wanting in cash, for the 475 dies?
Do you have any spare brass or .488 projectiles?
Thanks
Brian
 
Hi Brian, I sold them to Todd, the original poster. I sold him some .488 bullets on Gun Broker. I still have 31ct Hawk 400gr .035 jacket and 19ct Hawk 500gr .065 jacket if that helps, thanks Chuck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,104
Members
169,702
Latest member
ALJLeora84
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top