Would you like a Cigar?

I told the wife I was scammed by some internet cigar guy who keeps sending me large shipments of cigar boxes. I told her I felt sorry for you and not to worry.

Not too shabby. Much better than the former maker. Well constructed. Good flavor through full burn. Bought a box a few weeks ago, got about half a box left. Will buy again.

I'm thinking about getting a box of Super Premiums for the Holidays. Something that won't break the bank.

Box of 12 Davidoff Nicaragua's $212

Or maybe

Box of 25 Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos $260

For me, I like the quantity over quality. While a Davidoff is a fine cigar for a special occasion, I have never understood the price structuring. I just do not get that much more satisfaction for the cost. So for me, I would go with the Fuente and enjoy twice as many opportunities for a fine cigar experience with minimal difference in quality or cost. Just my 2 cents.

For me, I like the quantity over quality. While a Davidoff is a fine cigar for a special occasion, I have never understood the price structuring. I just do not get that much more satisfaction for the cost. So for me, I would go with the Fuente and enjoy twice as many opportunities for a fine cigar experience with minimal difference in quality or cost. Just my 2 cents.
That's probably what I may do. Just found out that the Davidoffs are on backorder thru CI, and Cigarpage doesn't have the Nicaragua's.?
The Don Carlos is a very fine smoke, with the 10 year aged fillers.

Smoking an AVO Fogata while I stay out of my wife’s way while she works on putting up Christmas decorations. LOL!!!

65DB93F2-1946-4CB7-BA5E-6BF74C448047.jpeg

I agree with Avo Man! Staying out of the way beats having to do things twice. Because even being married 32 years, I still can’t read her mind!

Cooking some pasta for the game, and enjoying a Nicaraguan Maduro overrun.
Good quality Cigar, with good flavors. A nice little zest to it.

I agree with Avo Man! Staying out of the way beats having to do things twice. Because even being married 32 years, I still can’t read her mind!
I always dreaded the words "Honey, can you go put the lights on the house". The national lampoon Christmas vacation movie always came to mind.

Well, truthfully I did help out. I took all the boxes out of the attic, and helped her with the tree. At only 5 ft, she needs help with a 7 1/2 ft tall tree. After that, she is on her own, and I stay out of her way. I don't have any decorating abilities, and I don't want any. Even the dogs came outside with me. LMAO!!!!!

Well, truthfully I did help out. I took all the boxes out of the attic, and helped her with the tree. At only 5 ft, she needs help with a 7 1/2 ft tall tree. After that, she is on her own, and I stay out of her way. I don't have any decorating abilities, and I don't want any. Even the dogs came outside with me. LMAO!!!!!

I really don’t consider the grunt work of Christmas decorating. I too bring 5 tupperware tubs up, along with the tree. I set the tree up, put on the tree topper because my wife too is vertically challenged, and get out of the way for her to decorate. Porch, several cigars, and I am mostly good. I then take the 5 tubs back downstairs until Christmas is over.

What I can’t figure out for the life of me is why I carry 5 tubs up, but 3 of them remain untouched. I ask every year, maybe we should just throw these other tubs out? The look I get would knock an elephant down at 100 yards. Yes dear. And back downstairs go the three unopened tubs into storage. Oh well. Always next year.

Our Cats loved Christmas time. They got to play in the empty christmas decoration boxes, and hide under the tree. The dog would just sit back and look at the Cats with that "Cat's are idiots" look on her face.
One of the cats tried to get up in the Christmas tree, and knocked it over, pinning himself underneath.

The dog just looked at me with that facial expression of "I told you so"

O-man smoking something different. Perdomo Square, unfortunately no longer made. One of the best, if not the best Perdomo cigar.

3F4CFEA2-507E-4449-8854-A6CD1BDAF482.jpeg

O-man strikes again with an Oliva G box pressed.

C33FB0C0-620C-4046-9E82-F19DA7E0D862.jpeg

IMG_0006.JPG

Grabbed a few things at Emerson’s Cigar in Virginia at their open house today... nice selection of hard to find drew estate, tatuaje, and my father stuff...(TAA limited edition, DE lounge, and DE unico )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg