Would you like a Cigar?

Yep. Almost hard to watch. But not just him, 13 other starters gone too. Decimated.

Even though the Vikings season has gone down the toilet, we did snag Justin Jefferson from LSU in this year's draft. He's bern having a good rookie season. We needed a replacement for Stephon Diggs.

A 2 cigar night

Oliva G natural...not impressed what so ever. Lighting cardboard on fire would have been cheaper.

Diesel whiskey row sherry...now there is a winner. Wonderfull subtle oak with a noticeable sherry fruity taste. Surprisingly light for such a dark aggressive looking cigar. Will buy again

Been looking to find some Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City, for the upcoming holiday season. All the online shops are out of stock.
Finally found some in Phoenix. $310 for a box of 10........Ouch!

A 2 cigar night

Oliva G natural...not impressed what so ever. Lighting cardboard on fire would have been cheaper.

Diesel whiskey row sherry...now there is a winner. Wonderfull subtle oak with a noticeable sherry fruity taste. Surprisingly light for such a dark aggressive looking cigar. Will buy again
Are those infused cigars, or tobacco aged in Sherry Casks?

Been looking to find some Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City, for the upcoming holiday season. All the online shops are out of stock.
Finally found some in Phoenix. $310 for a box of 10........Ouch!

JR Cigars has a 5 cigar Fuente Sampler including an Opus X for $45. So you keep four excellent Fuente and give the Opus away. Math works well in your favor!

JR Cigars has a 5 cigar Fuente Sampler including an Opus X for $45. So you keep four excellent Fuente and give the Opus away. Math works well in your favor!
Checked yesterday.....sold out.

You gotta get there before me!?!? Sorry!
That's o.k. I don't get mad, I get even!

I might just go with some Davidoff's. Those OPUS are getting hard to find, and getting ridiculously expensive. I saw some that were $1500 a box.

Not unless I win the lottery.

Well, I got in the Archetype Axis 2 Mundi by Drew Estate from cigar page. I thought they were alright -- certainly worth $3! But I'm enjoying the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8s I have on hand more.

Well, I got in the Archetype Axis 2 Mundi by Drew Estate from cigar page. I thought they were alright -- certainly worth $3! But I'm enjoying the Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8s I have on hand more.

Smoked a Fuente 8-5-8 last night waiting on no tricker treaters, and then enjoyed so much I smoked another. You are correct. Excellent smoke!

Even though the Vikings season has gone down the toilet, we did snag Justin Jefferson from LSU in this year's draft. He's bern having a good rookie season. We needed a replacement for Stephon Diggs.

Congrats to your Vikings. Big win at Green Bay. What you gonna smoke in celebration? I am having a MF Le Bijou to celebrate Joe Burrow’s coming out party against my worst D in NFL Titans.

Dalvin Cook put the Vikings on his back today, with a 4 TD performance. Even though our defense has been decimated with injuries, they did enough to keep the Packers in check. Packers have owned us the past few years. Its nice to get a win on their turf for a change.

Going to fire up an Alec Bradley Corojo.

Enjoying a beautiful Oliva V Melanio, while watching the news. going to coo

GA closed their polls at 7.

688F0A5A-EAF3-474C-A6CC-83A79F32FB4B.jpeg

Number two of the night

CA5D0631-E45E-43A6-9F2C-D32FB713A1F0.jpeg

Throwing some luck in Trumps direction

#Maga
View attachment 374317
Not s bad cigar. I paid $75 for a package of 10 plus shipping.
Corojo wrapper. Sumatra binder. Honduran fillers.

Coffee, Cedar, a light caramel, and very light on the spice. Medium body at most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg