Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_1991.JPG

A nice little Partagas Cuban Petite Corona will doing some concrete and rock work.
 
Yesterday was a very pleasant day, with some good friends and some fantastic smokes.

While we waited for the food to cook, my friend and I smoked a Camacho Corojo. After dinner, my friend surprised me with a Maduro Padron 1926, 90 year. What a great way to end the evening.


CAM.jpg
PAD 90.jpg
 
@PARA45 - How do you like that Camacho corojo?
 
Trying to enjoy the morning while we wait on a casing repair so we can go to work. But more incompetence from my crate situation. An unbelievable shit show this has become. 12-31-19 since my trophies arrived in the US.
JPEG_20200910_100640_5533417453598836491.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-145524_Email.jpg
 
Trying to enjoy the morning while we wait on a casing repair so we can go to work. But more incompetence from my crate situation. An unbelievable shit show this has become. 12-31-19 since my trophies arrived in the US. View attachment 367061View attachment 367062

Kudos on using the old cigar excuse before work, and to obviously divert the stress of your trophy shipment. What a pain. Hope all that gets resolved. Better smoke another.....
 
What I've smoke in the last three evening. It's been rather pleasant with temps in mid 70s with very low humidity readings. :) Fantastic smokes. :)

Mont.jpg
avi NICA.jpg
UNDER.jpg
 
Mother nature decided to finally turn off the inferno. Temps. In the 90's, with great mornings, and evenings.

Hanging out with Jaime Garcia, and some cold ones. Happy Friday!
IMG_20200911_170508221.jpg
 
An Oliva O

BCCB8C4F-599A-4554-BAD8-C40DE34DBF9A.jpeg
 
IMG_6599.JPG


Getting the evening started with a 2 year old Drew Estate Unico Ratzilla and a couple of fingers of Glenfiddich....
 
An Nicaraguan Archerrype Axis Mundi with some Amurala

B2132D86-E128-48D1-BA62-5879317A4CDD.jpeg
 
Freaking auto correct, I meant Amarula
 
Number two of the afternoon

663BC156-B17E-4370-9634-7B188B87787D.jpeg
 
Deadwood Leather Rose, made at the Drew Estate factory.

Brazilian Maduro Wrapper. I dont know if this Cigar is infused, but it is very sweet, with Chocalate and Cherry notes?
IMG_20200913_165258322.jpg
 
Some times the maduro wrappers are sweet, depending on how long they have been fermented
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top