Would you like a Cigar?

I gave a TON of business to JR until this latest issue with online orders. Furthermore, not a single reply from customer service to multiple emails. So I did like any good capitalist does, quit doing business with them. I have followed the lead of many of you and used Mikes, Cigar Intl, Famous Smoke Shop and others. I guess I will continue to spread the wealth.
 
LMAO!!!!! That looks like my ashtray, I'm glad I'm not the only one. LOL!!!!!

It is kind of ridiculous to be honest. I have to empty that ash tray more often than I take out the trash. Damn thing just keeps filling up. Obviously a problem but can’t quite put my finger on it......
 
Solution, you need a bigger ash tray. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
 
I have decided to try a couple different options as I don't have more than 45 minutes for a smoke.

I just placed an order for some single Nub cigars. They are full ring but only like 3 1/2-4"

I also got a tin of Ashton maduro cigarellos

I will report back!
 
I like Nubs, and they smoke like big cigars. Some of them may take up to an hour, lots of flavor & smoke. (y)
 
Delicious CAO Nicaragua

64003A12-D287-4C7A-B2AE-FAB020744A29.jpeg
 
6FB55358-D684-48EB-87E9-101D60E99F30.jpeg
Another great Camacho cigar, I smoked this one last night.
 
I really like CAO cigars. Smoked my first one in 2002, when they came out with the Brazilia. The Flathead V660, is one of my favorite Maduros.
 
I have decided to try a couple different options as I don't have more than 45 minutes for a smoke.

I just placed an order for some single Nub cigars. They are full ring but only like 3 1/2-4"

I also got a tin of Ashton maduro cigarellos

I will report back!
Cigars International, and the Famous Smoke shop, have some decent deals on Nub samplers.
 
D2636F3F-1D41-4B97-BCE6-5557086E1CB5.jpeg
Oliva Series G, box pressed.
 
Nice, who makes that cigar??
 
For those that like Oliva Cigars, Famous Smoke shop has some really BIG discounts on Oliva right now. This includes some of the Nubs.

Sale ends Sunday.
 
32D746C0-1B39-48F7-8365-041D1121AF42.jpeg
A great start for this weekend
 
I just washed down a Don Pepin, with a couple of cold brewskies. A great way to take the edge off the work week.
 
Image1564799782.526789.jpg

All that’s left of my first of 3 boxes of My Father Le Bejou. Just can’t say enough about this great find from Brent!
 
Stopped down to the Cigar shop to get some sticks. Arturo Fuente on the ashtray.

Guess what came in? The My Father "La Promesa" unfortunately, they only have the Petite size in stock. Good enough to sample, though.

Other Cigar is the Crowned Heads "Le Careme. A smoke I've been wanting to sample
20190803_112344.jpeg
20190803_112414.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top