Would you like a Cigar?

hopping on a plane tomorrow afternoon to go hunt buff... packed a pair of Hooten & Young Gothic Serpents (still the best stick I've smoked this year) for celebration sticks for myself and the PH once an old dagga boy is in the salt..

Also taking a 5 pack of la palina reds, a 5 pack of la palina blacks and a couple of different singles to keep us busy around the campfire for 9 days...

wish me luck!

IMG_4327.jpg
 
Nice stash!!! Good luck on getting your buffalo! (y)(y)
 
Best of luck on being able to smoke that special cigar(ie buff in the salt). Great cigar selection. What will you smoke on day 2 when those gone? LOL
 
What will you smoke on day 2 when those gone? LOL

Once the cigars are gone I suppose its just biltong and amarula for the rest of the trip :)
 
Once the cigars are gone I suppose its just biltong and amarula for the rest of the trip :)

Hell of a plan B if I do say so myself!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JSD
Man I love this thread! So many new sticks to consider. I’m driving my local shop crazy asking if he has any of everyone’s suggestions!
 
Cigars International has some bundle deals, good for 7 days.

15 pack of Don Pepin Garcia Original " Blue" $74.99, in Toro size.

Smokin deal. I'm putting in an order.
 
That’s exactly where I just received mine from. I just always check my local shops first. Both small family owned businesses I try to support.

I’m on CI’s site about as much as I’m on here looking for all the sticks everyone is mentioning. Lmao!
 
Made my weekly stop at the Cigar shop. Decided to give Rocky Patel another chance. Sat in the lounge, and smoked a Rocky P Vintage 2003, with a Cameroon wrapper. Good smoke, no flaws in this one. Jacob, said he would stash a couple of the new La Premosa's away for me when they come in. They have been getting alot of inquiries about them.

Added some new flavors in addition to the regular favorites.

Ashton VSG
Partagas Black
My Father Connecticut wrapper
La Aroma de Cuba
20190712_144722.jpeg
 
Enjoying a cigar in Jekyll Island. One of my favorite Padron 4000, my first cigar in over a week.
77739BD4-5CED-489B-AF2E-463A608F12A2.jpeg
 
Enjoying a Camacho on the beach.

CDA3575C-20DF-408C-AE9B-FFDC3CD6EC51.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting outside enjoying a cold beer, and an Ashton VSG. Great Cigar.

Getting ready to fire up the BBQ, and listening to the thunder & lightning of monsoon season. Will we get some rain finally? Dew points are up, so .......?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JSD
Yes. They just came in when we were there.
Awesome. Those Habano sticker seals on the boxes only come on cigars from Cuba.
It's been 20 years since I had a real Cuban Cohiba.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top