Would you like a Cigar?

But, do you do anything interesting with the boxes?
 
I’ve had some good luck smoking some Olivas and some Nicaraguan seconds.
 
Smoking a Montecristo by AJ Fernandez.

IMG_7643.jpeg
 
Relaxing a bit. Took my granddaughter fishing at our property today; caught a total of 10 fish to include a Warmouth fish.

I know @Brent in Az will enjoy the fishing (y)

ce50043e-cb8e-4d37-ac7d-c2adbf7ba994.jpeg


IMG_7705.jpeg
 
Any catfish in that pond?

I’m not sure, I’ll have those who fish it before I bought it. This was the first time fishing, and I wanted my granddaughter to be the first one to catch a fish. :)
 
(y) Let me know how you like it
 
I'm a sucker for sampling Boutique blends, so I figured I'd give it a go.
Complex flavor notes, but definitely dominated by the caramel and espresso notes
Pretty good in my opinion.

Screenshot_20260403-170321_Google.png
 
Sounds like you have a tasty cigar. Can’t go wrong with Caramel and expresso. (y)

I’m at the farm and we got a pretty good rain. It’s sprinkling now, and I’m smoking under the protection of an umbrella. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7809.jpeg
 
For sure!!!
 
Well gents.....if I like a cigar flavor but have problems with a particular stick, I will usually give it a second chance
I won't be buying anymore of the CAO Speed shop Habanos.
The Habano wrapper is thin and brittle and cracks easily, and starts to peel. The first one I sampled cracked as well
I just lost 2/3 of a cigar because it started to disintegrate, and I had to chuck it.
 
Can’t go wrong with a My Father cigar. That’s a shame you had two bad experiences with those Flatheads. I wonder if the dry heat affected the cigar. I’ve had similar experience when it’s been too cold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,922
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top