Would you like a Cigar?

Down to a total of 46 days to retirement with 27 days of sick leave I must take in the next 1 1/2 month. Happy Wed, but soon it will be a Sat everyday. :ROFLMAO: Smoking an Oliva Black Swan.

IMG_2055.jpeg
 
It will be here before you know it, I am still trying to get used to this retirement gig.
 
Down to a total of 46 days to retirement with 27 days of sick leave I must take in the next 1 1/2 month. Happy Wed, but soon it will be a Sat everyday. :ROFLMAO: Smoking an Oliva Black Swan.

View attachment 606033

You’re my hero Oscar. May just have to join you, especially if your Mom will share your cigars with me! [emoji23]
 
It’s a great afternoon in Middle Georgia :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2063.jpeg
 
Cigarpage.com is my source. . I’ve gotten a few in here on to them. Great deals and free shipping (y)
 
I love those Placencias, excellent smoke,
lots of flavor and smoke. (y)
 
IMG_0469.jpeg

Couldn’t get the lawnmower to start to cut down my weeds, so opened up this weekend’s collection, may have to do an enee-meenie minee mo to select.
 
Just looked at cigar page web site, they have some good prices!
 
I have a new cigar to move to the top of my list, just got done smoking it and enjoyed it so much that the stub burnt my fingers, it’s one that was recommended above, Arthur fuente placencia, really smooth taste goes great with a glass of bourbon.
 
bestcigarprices.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top