Would you like a Cigar?

The San Miguel, by Gurkha. One of the freebies I got at the Gurkha Event.
IMG_20240227_170925674.jpg
 
I love how my mom thinks of me while spending my inheritance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1620.jpeg
 
Smoking a Placencia on this wet and chilly night.

IMG_1641.jpeg
 
That’s some fine looking bullets you cooking up there Brent. You must have come home from that cigar shop event with a hundo Gurkhas!
Thx Mort. I haven't smoked a lot of Gurkha's in the past. At the event I bought a box, plus a dozen variety. Discovered some really good Gurkha blends that I will definitely buy more of in the future.
 
What a great way to spend a warm afternoon.


IMG_1680.jpeg
 
It’s a Maduro Padron 5000. (y)
 
Figure I smoke another Padron :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1682.jpeg
 
Smoking an Espinoza Murcielago boxed pressed cigar. Excellent flavor and lots of smoke. (y)

IMG_1721.jpeg
 
It’s been one of those days that only a Padron 1964 Aniversario would do.

IMG_1730.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,028
Members
169,240
Latest member
ChristieI7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top