Would you like a Cigar?

I don't know much about Rum. The only bottle I have ever bought, was Appleton when I went to Jamaica. Paired nicely with the Cuban Cohiba's I bought on the Island.

I don't smoke the light cigars too often but the Southern Draw Rose of Sharon is truly outstanding .
20191019_162619.jpg

I also just received the Rose of Sharon Desert Rose in a sampler. Can't wait to give it a try after it sits for a bit .

La Gloria Cubana

I'm not a big fan of Churchill sized Cigars, however, CI substituted them for Robusto's in the big sampler I purchased.
20191019_160549.jpeg

I don't smoke the light cigars too often but the Southern Draw Rose of Sharon is truly outstanding .
.View attachment 310533

I also just received the Rose of Sharon Desert Rose in a sampler. Can't wait to give it a try after it sits for a bit .
You keep teasing me with those Southern Draw sticks!

The Southern Draw sampler pack is on the top of my Cigar bucket list on the next order.

CAO Brazilia

I first started smoking these in 2001, when they were first introduced. Picked up some good deals on 5 -packs from CI.
20191019_170204.jpeg

Used to really enjoy the Punch Punch but it’s been several years now that they taste like regular low class cigars. Before, they were powerful and extremely tasty.

So this is an interesting one....

Zino Platinum Z- Crown .

I got it in a monthly sampler from Small Batch Cigars .You pay $50 per month and sometimes they send eight cigars and sometimes only two but they swear you'll always get more cigar than if you bought separately.

This one retails for $99. :A Banana Sad: No way I'd ever pay that! So I'm gonna let it sit for at least a year then give it a try. It could be the best ever and it will still be the only ever!

The few reviews I've found don't seem to justify the price, which makes waiting easier . LOL

Pretty box.

20191022_170442.jpg
20191022_170519.jpg
20191022_170535.jpg

Image1571784340.479065.jpg

Out on a walk, reading AH, with a La Palina Red in hand...

Just ordered a box of Cabanas by Don Pepin from JR. These are only available thru JR so I will let ya know how they are.

Also @Brent in Az, finally scheduled a business mtg at my local cigar shop Thursday so will let you know how your list faired against my gift card!

Anyone ever see small green splotches on a Cigar before? Green mold?
20191023_163304.jpeg

According to cigar aficionado it's chlorophyll showing up from the drying process. No issues with the smoke.

According to cigar aficionado it's chlorophyll showing up from the drying process. No issues with the smoke.
Appears, that is correct. This particular Cigar came from a sealed 5-Pack. The other 4 were fine, with no issues.

Kind of odd because this Victor Sinclair 55, is "Supposed" to be, 5 tobaccos, aged 5 years?

Last edited:
Cold and wet in Nashville. Of course, it’s the weekend.

Just got in the new offering from Pepin Garcia, Cabanas. Couldn’t stand it so torched one up. No waiting around here. If you got em, smoke em.

Will sit the rest in the humidor for a while, but initial thoughts are very mellow, smooth, with very earthy tones, and coffee. This moves to a kind of candy corn taste. No wait, that was the handful of candy corn I just threw in the pie hole. Anyway, I think it is a little mellow for my taste, but a very good smoke none the less! This was the torpedo version. Happy puffing all!
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross