Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 600135
Smoking Oscar Leaf. No, not that Oscar with the absolutely hilarious memes. The other Oscar!
Those are one of my go to favorite cigar, they just seem to disappear quickly from my humidor, finally warming up around here in the daytime that I can sit on the deck and enjoy a leisurely cigar.

I have not.

Looking forward to trying this bad boy out
20240424_113344.jpg

Looking forward to trying this bad boy out View attachment 601293

All I can say is that you will be ruined for life, that is one of the best cigars Padron makes, and they are delicious! I have a wonderful mother who thinks of me every time she travels to Nicaragua and buys me some fine Padron cigars at the Duty-Free Padron shop. :)

Reactions: 503
All I can say is that you will be ruined for life, that is one of the best cigars Padron makes, and they are delicious! I have a wonderful mother who thinks of me every time she travels to Nicaragua and buys me some fine Padron cigars at the Duty-Free Padron shop. :)
I'm definitely looking forward to it. You're a lucky man. I'm already pretty ruined in most respects so I'm not too worried about it haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.