Woodgrain pattern Hydrodip stock

Ronnie Pace

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I saw a post that had a rifle with a Brown Precision synthetic stock that had been hydro dipped in a wood grain pattern that looked fantastic and could not tell it was not a walnut stock. I have been trying to find the post again to ask the OP where he had it done but have had no luck with my search. Can anyone help me out?

I vaguely remember that post, did some searching but could not find it either.

I actually looked into doing this. Contacted the place and it's only $125. Decided not to since my gun is stainless, but wouldn't hesitate on a blued/synthetic gun. It does look awesome!

I actually looked into doing this. Contacted the place and it's only $125. Decided not to since my gun is stainless, but wouldn't hesitate on a blued/synthetic gun. It does look awesome!

Which company did you contact? The one that did this one is out of business I have been told. I have a Steyr Model MIII Professional with the shiny black stock and after looking at what a stock duplicated in wood would cost this is a much better alternative.

Which company did you contact? The one that did this one is out of business I have been told. I have a Steyr Model MIII Professional with the shiny black stock and after looking at what a stock duplicated in wood would cost this is a much better alternative.
H and H Customs in Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vilianagmp

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg