WIN a FREE South African Hunt Valued at US$11,635 for 2 Hunters from RANCE SAFARIS for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @DHH45.
Fill us in on who you are.

All, I'm Dudley Hearn Retiree living the good life in Oklahoma. 74 years ago Born in Chatham Ontario Canada, raised in Michigan on cotton tail and snowshoe rabbits. A few whitetail along the way. I feel privileged to be a Vietnam Veteran and a citizen of the USA. Winning this Hunt has been unbelievable. I'm not a Gambler so when I opened Jerome's email I couldn't believe it. I would like to thank Rance Safaris for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

All, I'm Dudley Hearn Retiree living the good life in Oklahoma. 74 years ago Born in Chatham Ontario Canada, raised in Michigan on cotton tail and snowshoe rabbits. A few whitetail along the way. I feel privileged to be a Vietnam Veteran and a citizen of the USA. Winning this Hunt has been unbelievable. I'm not a Gambler so when I opened Jerome's email I couldn't believe it. I would like to thank Rance Safaris for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Many thanks for your service!

I'm posting to let everyone know that @DHH45 has renounced the @RANCE SAFARIS giveaway prize therefore I will be drawing a new winner who will be announced in this thread by Tuesday February 25, 2020.

I’m sorry for @DDH45 who had to withdraw from our giveaway prize. Best of luck for all of you who entered! Looking forward to hunting with one of you!

Good luck!
Craig

Congratulations @MountKling your post #1821 is the winner of the second draw! Can't wait to for you to share about your hunting safari @RANCE SAFARIS with all of us.

Again thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! A special thanks to @BRICKBURN for being witness to this second draw.

Many thanks to @RANCE SAFARIS for so generously offering this hunt to a member of our community.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 12.05.50 PM.png

Let's hope this congratulations sticks.
@MountKling Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congrats to the new winner!

Congratulations @MountKling, please contact me so that we can start planning your trip!!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!!

Regards,
Craig

Hi Everyone! I´m Gustav from Sweden.

First of all, I am truly grateful to Craig of Rance Safaris and to Jerome of AH for this amazing price, so generous. I am still not sure I won´t wake up and find this was all just a dream.

It has been a lifelong dream of mine to travel to South Africa for a hunt just like this. Ever since I was a kid and heard all of my grandfathers stories of when he went hunting in Africa I knew I wanted to go there one day. He went to Africa many times over the years and his trophies and memories from those travels are still kept in the family. My grandfather promised me that he would take me with him to Africa one day when I was old enough, but unfortunately he got very sick for the last decade of his life so he could never fulfill that promise.

A little short introduction to me.. I live in the south of Sweden. I am 34 years old. I am a member of a local hunting syndicate where we hunt mostly for Wild Boar, Moose and Roe Deer (if you are a Fox or a Badger you should also watch out). I also occasionally go shooting (Mallards, Geese and Hares). I have been hunting in France and in Spain, and I am planning a trip to Scotland to stalk Roe Bucks.

This will be my first time hunting in Africa and I can´t wait to share this experience with the AH community!

Cheers!
Gustav

Hi Everyone! I´m Gustav from Sweden.

First of all, I am truly grateful to Craig of Rance Safaris and to Jerome of AH for this amazing price, so generous. I am still not sure I won´t wake up and find this was all just a dream.

It has been a lifelong dream of mine to travel to South Africa for a hunt just like this. Ever since I was a kid and heard all of my grandfathers stories of when he went hunting in Africa I knew I wanted to go there one day. He went to Africa many times over the years and his trophies and memories from those travels are still kept in the family. My grandfather promised me that he would take me with him to Africa one day when I was old enough, but unfortunately he got very sick for the last decade of his life so he could never fulfill that promise.

A little short introduction to me.. I live in the south of Sweden. I am 34 years old. I am a member of a local hunting syndicate where we hunt mostly for Wild Boar, Moose and Roe Deer (if you are a Fox or a Badger you should also watch out). I also occasionally go shooting (Mallards, Geese and Hares). I have been hunting in France and in Spain, and I am planning a trip to Scotland to stalk Roe Bucks.

This will be my first time hunting in Africa and I can´t wait to share this experience with the AH community!

Cheers!
Gustav
Grattis Gustav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg