Willie Nelson Dead at 92

skydiver386

AH legend
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
2,774
Reaction score
11,231
Media
37
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
download (1).webp

Beloved Country music star Willie Nelson was killed late last night in a freak accident near his home near Spiceweed Texas. Wittiness say Nelson may have been in an inebriated state when he wandered into traffic and was struck by a passing motorist. Nelson was reported to have been carrying a guitar in one hand and a bottle in the other while wailing incoherently.

Close friends say that's exactly how he would have wanted to go out "Singin on the Road Again".

It is with deep sadness that I bring this news, and also remind you it's time to turn the page on your calendar.
 
Last edited:
and also remind you it's time to turn the page on your calendar.
 
A country Western Icon. The last of the Highwaymen.
 
Rest in peace Highwaymen. The last has gone home.
 
GLAD I SCROLLED DOWN A LITTLE BEFORE I STARTED TO CRY
 
Almost got me! When I 1st seen the headline I thought it was real, then I kept reading and knew it wasn’t true.

I’ve been to a few of his concerts over the years. Oddly enough, My 21 year old son is a huge fan of Willie’s. I hope to go to another one of his concerts with my son, before he moves on or retires.
 
Read just recently that he plans to release another album the end of April when he will turn 93!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,541
Latest member
ithunmersa1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top