Why the corn crop yield is down

I hunted a farm that got 5 wagons of corn one year from a certain field and got 11 wagons the next. The only difference was me trapping hogs . Those hogs had flattened big parts of the corn like crop circles.

I'd definitely be curious to look in the wagon for some pork lol

I hunted a farm that got 5 wagons of corn one year from a certain field and got 11 wagons the next. The only difference was me trapping hogs . Those hogs had flattened big parts of the corn like crop circles.

I'd definitely be curious to look in the wagon for some pork lol
I realize pigs are a nuisance, but I’m still really jealous you have this opportunity in your part of state. Nice to have the extra bigger game hunting opportunity.

We have had deer go through one of those the only bit we found was part of an ear the rest just vapourised.
Wow! what a fabulous place for some target practice. I would love to help decimate the population.

I realize pigs are a nuisance, but I’m still really jealous you have this opportunity in your part of state. Nice to have the extra bigger game hunting opportunity.
I am truly blessed to live near a game farm with super easy going owners lol. We have some American bison running around right now, people putting trail cam pics on Facebook and stuff. Most of them are hanging out just inside New York State but soon as they walk across the wrong hay field they're getting smoked .

Need a Little Bird and a mini-gun for a few seconds.

I am amazed the guy standing in the field doesn't get trampled by the hog stampede. He really missed his opportunity to bring home the bacon.

If farmers are so concerned, why do they charge lots to hunt those hogs instead of asking for free help?

This is in Europe somewhere wild boar not feral pigs....

This is in Europe somewhere wild boar not feral pigs....
You are right. Blow it up to full screen and those are clearly European wild boar. That harvester is rather different looking as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross