Who's got the biggest?

would be nice if it would stick around, Mr. Hubel is having brass manufactured in bulk by Bertram. i already have more brass then i will use in my life time (200 pieces).

the 140gr load of IMR 4350 is a very low pressure load. the max load for the 577 NE 3" is 135gr of IMR 4350.

-matt

i made a typo here, the correct max for the 577 NE 3" is 135gr of H4350 NOT IMR 4350.

-matt
 
meh im pretty a sure a 750gr bullet at 2100fps would take down just about any animal that has ever lived. i would feel pretty comfortable hunting Jurassic Park with this cartridge.

-matt
 
My 1890s vintage 4-bore shoots a 1400-grain ball at 1750 fps with 120 grains of Blue Dot for 9300 ft lbs of energy. Do I get a prize?
Cal
 
Rumor has it first prize is a replacement rotator cuff :D
 
Hey Cal. I actually regularly check out your blog t get me big bore fix.

You sir win a reprieve from all that power, just message me and I'll take that 4-bore off you on a permanent basis ;) I'm happy to make that sacrifice!
 
Idaram: Rotator cuff has been done!
Jimbob: Thanks for the offer--made out of true unselfishness. On my blog you will see a Jeffery 8-bore box lock for sale. I will put it and lots of other stuff on the double rifle section here when I get motivated to sit in front of the screen for a long period of time.
Cheers, gents.
Cal
 
Dixie Gun Works 1861 7 lb cannon.

I win. ;)


And no, not mine, but it is my sister's father in law's.
 
Well this is a old thread revived so here goes, 505 Gibbs, Barret 99 in 50 BMG and soon a 585 HE. You can blame Matt for the 585 after talking to him at SCI in 2015
 
Best I can do is a .512 caliber revolver.
 
Royal27 I like the cannon, might be a tough go carrying it through the dense bush though.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,370
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top