Whitworth Express Rifle

woodsman1991

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
254
Reaction score
232
Whitworth Express Interarms Mauser action, chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. Another one from my collection, selling to buy property. 3 leaf folding sights, labeled 100, 200, and 300 yards. PM for more photos.

$1000 shipped.

IMG_2033.jpeg
IMG_2040.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top