Where to Overnight in Atlanta (with Rifles)

No matter how you do it getting to Africa is a pain! Does Emirates from DFW not work for you? Or Qatar? Seems it is worth checking out you have time versus an overnight at ATL.

Yes, we mulled over using Emirates or Qatar very early in the planning process. But the group consensus was to stay with a US based airline and a direct flight (especially for out first trip to Southern Africa). Obviously Delta got the nod.

Tickets were bought and paid for a couple of weeks ago. Just need July 2020 to hurry-up and get here. :)

Yes, we mulled over using Emirates or Qatar very early in the planning process. But the group consensus was to stay with a US based airline and a direct flight (especially for out first trip to Southern Africa). Obviously Delta got the nod.

Tickets were bought and paid for a couple of weeks ago. Just need July 2020 to hurry-up and get here. :)
I totally understand your thinking. I overnighted in NYC JFK once to get on the SAA AM flight. Did a tiny bit of sightseeing and it was no prob. Know y’all are excited.
PG

Traveling like this is one of the reasons I like my Tuffpak rifle case so much. Folks assume its golf clubs and never give me a second look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg