Where to buy Courtney Selous boots in Zim?

SRvet

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Could anyone point me in the right direction of where to buy a pair of Courtney Selous boots for a friend whilst I’m in Zim. We are due to fly into and out of Harare and then transfer out to the Dande safari area. Many thanks in advance !!

Hi SRvet, you can send Gale an email at outfit@courteneyboot.com and enquire. They also do ship worldwide, definitely to Zim and RSA so should be able to post to Harare if there isn’t a shop that sells it.

Faradays in Harare is where I got mine

Just a thought get your Courtneys apon arrival . Try them on at Faradays,!try them on on your tent. If camp has grass maybe carefully walk on grads until your sure they are comfortable. People who cuss Courtney usualhave bought some thimg without toe room

Feredays have a limited selection, I was in there today. They are on Facebook so maybe check if they have the style and sizing you need. THEY had Courtney Selous and 1 or two other styles in quite a few sizes. Otherwise Courtney will ship to your PH.

Call Gail, she can give you good advice. Also Gigas in Bulawayo. I have brought many pairs back thru the years. 90% were to small (usually) in the toes. Courtneys are using new lasts now.that give more toe room.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caseycarpets

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.