Where is @buckwild

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
No Blanton's on tye first stop but not a bad selection.
20220115_085525.jpg

Those Van Winkles! Very nice

One of the few benefits of living in KY. Unfortunately that guy is trying to charge secondary market value in the store but usually they will deal a little bit if you ask nicely.

Now I’m not an expert on Tequila and it tends to turn me into a dick of Democrat proportions I do like the taste, that herradura Legend is incredibly smooth and I’m certain that if left alone with a bottle of it on a Saturday night I could offend the better part of a zip code!

The trick here at home to finding the good stuff is to go to the Liquor stores in the less than savory neighborhoods. All these high end labels have a lower end label they market as well. When a store sells a certain amount of this company's lower end product they get an allotment of the companies higher end product, whether they need/want it or not. Most of the clientele that frequent these stores are not interested in the more expensive labels so they tend to just sit on the shelf undisturbed until some body in the know comes along and scoops them up.

Hope you picked up the colonel!!! It's not existent around here in NC!

We see Mr. Taylor around here fairly regular actually. One to keep an eye out for is Elmer T. Lee. That is really just young Pappy and used to could be purchased for just under $50 per bottle. I haven't looked at it lately though.

That fella is a little steep at $300 for the colonel. That bottle should be in the $150 or less neighborhood. A lot of times they price them like that though in hopes some one will come in and pick it up but after a little while on the shelf or if purchased in a bundle with some other labels they will often times come off the price a good bit.

Oh sorry I’ve been hunting. Thanks for looking. That dang horse is elusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg