Where is @buckwild

Backyardsniper

AH legend
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
2,017
Reaction score
5,087
Location
Kentucky
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
4
No Blanton's on tye first stop but not a bad selection.
20220115_085525.jpg
 
Those Van Winkles! Very nice
 
One of the few benefits of living in KY. Unfortunately that guy is trying to charge secondary market value in the store but usually they will deal a little bit if you ask nicely.
 
Now I’m not an expert on Tequila and it tends to turn me into a dick of Democrat proportions I do like the taste, that herradura Legend is incredibly smooth and I’m certain that if left alone with a bottle of it on a Saturday night I could offend the better part of a zip code!
 
The trick here at home to finding the good stuff is to go to the Liquor stores in the less than savory neighborhoods. All these high end labels have a lower end label they market as well. When a store sells a certain amount of this company's lower end product they get an allotment of the companies higher end product, whether they need/want it or not. Most of the clientele that frequent these stores are not interested in the more expensive labels so they tend to just sit on the shelf undisturbed until some body in the know comes along and scoops them up.
 
Hope you picked up the colonel!!! It's not existent around here in NC!
 
We see Mr. Taylor around here fairly regular actually. One to keep an eye out for is Elmer T. Lee. That is really just young Pappy and used to could be purchased for just under $50 per bottle. I haven't looked at it lately though.
 
That fella is a little steep at $300 for the colonel. That bottle should be in the $150 or less neighborhood. A lot of times they price them like that though in hopes some one will come in and pick it up but after a little while on the shelf or if purchased in a bundle with some other labels they will often times come off the price a good bit.
 
Oh sorry I’ve been hunting. Thanks for looking. That dang horse is elusive.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,366
Messages
1,574,340
Members
170,012
Latest member
MeganBlaze
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top