Where are my Conversations

Black Fly

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
122
Hunted
Namibia
I'm having a current conversation and it contains a shipping number for some ammo and there was another with the same about our firearm trade that is almost finished and they have disappeared, along with other recent conversations. Why is this happening.
Thanks
Dan
 
Last edited:
If you click on the icon, and the. Click show all, they should be there once it opens a new screen.
 
Check you are logged in bud, they should be there ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top