Wheels up in two days

I'll hopefully see you in Atlanta, I'm on the same flight!
 
Best of luck. Can't wait to hear of this adventure.
 
Safe travels and happy hunting! Looking forward to the hunting report!

You didn't mention it as such in your initial post, but from the bullet weight and species you will hunt, I gather your CZ is in .375H&H?

My bad, yes, it's a CZ-550 in 375 H&H.
 
@cpr0312, outstanding! Check your in box, I'm sending you a PM.
 
Well, my departure date is quickly approaching. I leave on Wed out of Atlanta on Delta to Joburg, will spend the night at Africa Sky, and depart the next day to the Easter Cape to hunt with Game 4 Safaris. I'll spend 8 days there chasing plains game (Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck & Nyala), plus whatever else I can afford. After that, I'll depart the EC back to Joburg, and spend the night at Africa Sky once again. The next day I will be heading to the Kalahari for 5 days to hunt a lioness with Hans de Klerk Safaris. I'll be in Africa from 26 May to 11 Jun. :) Life is good.

Here are a couple of details.

Rifle: CZ-550 worked on by AHR, & RJ Renner, toped with a Trijicon Accupoint 1-6. Thanks @degoins
Ammo: Factory 300 grs Barnes Vortex. Thanks @Mark Biggerstaff
Sling, belt & ammo carrier. Beautiful work done by and courtesy of @CBeck

I'm not taking a tablet, so I'll write a report once I get back.
Awesome! have fun I was tempted to hunt lioness on my trip in July but I just could not pull the trigger with the lack of US importation. Looking forward to the hunting report.
 
Well, my departure date is quickly approaching. I leave on Wed out of Atlanta on Delta to Joburg, will spend the night at Africa Sky, and depart the next day to the Easter Cape to hunt with Game 4 Safaris. I'll spend 8 days there chasing plains game (Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck & Nyala), plus whatever else I can afford. After that, I'll depart the EC back to Joburg, and spend the night at Africa Sky once again. The next day I will be heading to the Kalahari for 5 days to hunt a lioness with Hans de Klerk Safaris. I'll be in Africa from 26 May to 11 Jun. :) Life is good.

Here are a couple of details.

Rifle: CZ-550 worked on by AHR, & RJ Renner, toped with a Trijicon Accupoint 1-6. Thanks @degoins
Ammo: Factory 300 grs Barnes Vortex. Thanks @Mark Biggerstaff
Sling, belt & ammo carrier. Beautiful work done by and courtesy of @CBeck

I'm not taking a tablet, so I'll write a report once I get back.
Enjoy your adventure sir!
 
Safe travels, shoot straight. Will be watching for updates.
 
Have the time of your life!
 
Have a great adventure! Be safe Oscar!
 
Here is my CZ 375 H&H all dressed up and ready to go :)

73CD47ED-C530-46EC-9D21-480BF59D014A.jpeg
 
@PARA45 …

I know, trip well deserved & I know, you’ve properly preparing so “enjoy the ride & aim true … one of your quarry bites back!”

Happy Trails
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,003
Members
169,218
Latest member
JasminKoop
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top